Exhibitors Code of Ethics
Exhibitors at AGS shows will:
- Dress inconspicuously. White is desirable, but neatness is more important.
- Be courteous to the judge and all other exhibitors.
- Avoid distracting the judge or visiting with him, especially in the ring.
- Avoid distracting other exhibitors or their animals.
- Keep out of the line of sight of the judge, and avoid being between him and your animal.
- Avoid pushing ahead of other exhibitors.
- Avoid pushing your animal.
- Answer questions the judge may ask and follow his instructions.
- Graciously accept the decision of the judge.
- Be prompt and quiet both entering and leaving the show ring.
- Cooperate promptly and courteously with show officials.
- Show animals to all possible advantage without dishonest tactics.
- Make sure animals are well trained and well groomed.
- Be prepared to learn from the judge’s comparisons with other animals.
- Be sure all tattoos are legible.
- Be sure all collars and equipment are in good order.
- Be sure registration papers are in order, and give correct information.